01 May, 2007

about

I am a father, a husband, a communications director for an immigrant rights organization, a communications consultant and an independent photojournalist from the pacific northwest and this photo blog is dedicated to a collection of my photography from over the last 10 years. Most of the photography is of a political nature, though there may be scenes of everyday human interaction and non-human oriented photos thrown in. Some photos will be added in not any specific order, however will be catagorized by subject. As the saying "a picture speaks 1000 words" goes, it is my hope this photo collection will give the viewer a sense of the world I see through my view finder.

If you are interested in any photos displayed on this site for a publication (magazine, newspaper, website, etc), please direct all correspondance to: bogefotografi (at) gmail (dot) com

E.S.
portland, oregon

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 Bøge Design. All rights reserved.

Back to TOP